Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a creative, dedicated and ambitious Social Media and Marketing Coordinator to join the Lampoon Group team.
A little about US!
Lampoon Group is a full-service sports and entertainment marketing agency specializing in public relations, social media, advocacy, partnerships, talent management, events and content. We represent leading brands including Oakley, YoPRO, ASICS and NordicTrack, as well as managing some of Australia’s most beloved sporting talent including Ellyse Perry, Nick Cummins, Jess Fox and Charlotte Caslick.
The Social Media and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and execution of social media and influencer strategy for each of Lampoon Group’s social media clients, including but not limited to YoPRO , ASICS, Oakley and NordicTrack.
Role and responsibilities
The main tasks of the role include:
- Manage social media channels including community management and answering customer questions
- Identify influencers for ad hoc partnerships and opportunities, including key ambassadors and athletes.
- Leverage content generated by ambassadors, influencers and consumers to attract new audiences and generate new content
- Copywriting for social media and understanding each brand’s tone of voice
- Work closely with Account Managers to assist with strategy development and monthly reporting
- Coordinate client projects including new product launches, key events and campaign shoots
A bit of YOU!
You have an interest in the sports, fitness and nutrition segments. You enjoy working in a close-knit team and you strive to think outside the box. You have a passion for content, are on top of all the latest social trends, and know how to implement them for the brands you work with. You are familiar with Facebook Ads Manager, Creator Studio and Canva and have experience growing social media channels. You will work closely with Account Managers to provide social strategy and feedback on social media best practices.
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience in social media/marketing/PR
- Think both analytically and creatively, using monthly data to inform content creation
- Have a thorough understanding of all social media platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram
- Proven experience in community management and coordination of influencers
- Attention to detail, good time management and ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Problem solver with a positive attitude
- Good communication skills, communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Bonus but not essential: You have experience in paid advertising on social networks
- Based in Sydney
Send your CV + cover letter detailing your previous experience, as well as a list of your favorite brands on social networks, and why!